Manufacturers of radios, of London
1932 The firm was founded in London by Harry Roberts (born 20 May 1910 in Mile End, London; died 1968) and Leslie Bidmead.
1935 the partnership was producing 8 radios a week.
WWII 1941 the company moved its premises to greater safety in Molesey, where they remained for many years.
1955 Messrs Roberts Radio Co. Ltd were awarded their first Royal Warrant as "Radio Manufacturers to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II".
1981 Acquired Dynatron Radio from Philips
1994 Irish electrical equipment group Glen Dimplex acquired the brand, although the company operated independently from the United Kingdom. At this time, the company's HQ moved north to join other Glen Dimplex UK brands in Mexborough.